See below for discounted rates available
Since our first virtual workshop in April 2020, we have been delighted to host a further seven events, welcoming over 220 writers, some established and some just starting out, from all around the world.
This 20th May, we are offering a day long workshop with the encouragement and opportunity for writing, stimulated by inspiring prompts, delivered throughout the day, Zoom calls for collaboration and interaction and an online group for real-time sharing and constructive feedback.
Every participant will receive access to all of the following materials, support and media
- Two Zoom calls in the morning and in the evening for discussion, community building and sharing
- Three further Zoom focus sessions covering poetry, drama and dialogue and editing
- Inspiring resources sent a couple of days in advance to set the scene and to get the creative juices flowing
- Stimulating prompts,sent throughout the day to your inbox embracing character, location/genre, dialogue, point of view, poetry, screenplay and editing.
- Inspirational examples from literature, art, music and drama.
- A closed online community for real-time sharing, encouragement and feedback if desired
Every participant may select to take part in all or a selection from the above. The tone will be constructive and supportive and there will be no pressure to share your work if you would prefer not to do so.
The charge of £20 will enable participation in the all-day workshop and the following discounts are available (please select options in the dropdown menu - NOTE both discounts may be applied to one order)
- Discount of £5.00 for previous participants
- A discount of £4.00 for customers who concurrently purchase any one of the books available on our online store NOTE purchases need to be in the same order and checkout