See below for discounted rates available
Our half day virtual workshops are founded on our tried and tested structure, offering the opportunity for writing, stimulated by inspiring guidance and creative prompts, followed by sharing and collective feedback if desired.
These half day workshops will run on four Saturday afternoons in 2020, from 13.30 to 16.45 and every participant will receive access to all of the following materials, support and media
The dates for 2020 are:
4th July, 15th August, 26th September and 7th November
- Stimulating prompts, inspirations and ideas in a branded ATWW document, via email
- Video conferences via the Zoom platform, for introductions, discussion, collaboration and sharing
- A closed FaceBook community for meeting other writers, sharing and feedback
Every participant may select to take part in some or all of the four available dates and media. Every participant will receive the prompts and materials for all of the four events via email. The tone throughout will be constructive and supportive and there will be no pressure to share your work if you would prefer not to do so.
The charge of £20 will enable participation in all four virtual half day workshops and the following discounts are available (please select options in the dropdown menu)
- A discount of £5.00 for customers who concurrently purchase any one of the books available on our online store NOTE purchases need to be in the same order and checkout
- Free participation for previous paying participants in our ATWW workshops and retreats in either France or Yorkshire (Please contact us via e-mail to register on the events)