Two Afternoon workshops from 13.30 - 17.15 on Saturday afternoons
2nd March 2024 and 20th April 2024
Why not join us again for these popular, Saturday afternoons, without needing to travel from the warmth and comfort of your home. As always, the tone will be encouraging and supportive with the opportunity to share work if you wish, but with no pressure to do so.
This three and three quarter hour, remote workshops will be based on our tried and tested workshop structure and the charges include:
- engaging pre-workshop materials, based upon our chosen theme, to get the creative juices flowing. These include examples from music, film, art and literature
- circulated transcripts of examples of others' writing to inspire and trigger creativity
- two facilitated Zoom calls throughout the afternoon, to set the scene, share and encourage one another and celebrate each other's contributions
- an optional, monitored Facebook Group via which work may be shared throughout the workshop and encouraging comments added by us and by other participants
- Stimulating, original writing prompts, sent via email throughout the afternoon, to which participants may respond in either prose or poetry
These extremely popular workshops have been hosted many times by us over the last seven years and have generated a wealth of positive feedback from new writers and experienced, published participants alike.
You are free to book for either workshop singly or for both at a discounted price. Single workshops may be purchased for £12 each and both workshops booked together for £22.
top of page
bottom of page